Wilgewandel Holiday Farm Activities
Activities in Oudtshoorn
Wilgewandel is located only 25km from Oudtshoorn on the R328, on route to the Cango Caves. They offer a multitude of fun activities for young and old. Bring your friends and family and join in on some genuine farm style hospitality, fresh air and a good, hearty meal.
Oudthoorn Family Activities at Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
The activities at Wilgewandel Holiday Farm are ideal for a fun day out with the whole family. Both adults and children will be entertained. Here you can enjoy a fun-filled day of excitement in the heart of the Klein Karoo near Oudtshoorn. Activities include the following:
- Camel Rides: Come and meet the friendly camels. They are: Abraham, Joshua, Moses, Vossie, Josef, Tabo & Nelson.
- 18 Hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf: Fun and entertaining putt-putt for young and old alike.
- Donkey Cart Rides: Going for a ride in a donkey cart is a lot of fun.
- Farm Animals: In true farm style we have a variety of tame animals to feed. These include rabbits, a pig, Billy goats, ostriches and sheep.
- Bumper Boats: This is a very nice and safe activity to do with your kids.
- Hiking Trails: For the more energetic we’ve got a 30-60 minute hiking trail.
- “Foefie Slide”: You are dared to glide over our farm dam with our 100m foefie slide.
- “Pyp Karre” Exiting and great fun,one or two persons per cart.
- Waterslides: Remember to bring your swimming gear!
At our restaurant you can sample home cooked meals and try out some
exotic cuisine like an Ostrich and crocodile platter.
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is Wheelchair friendly!
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm also offers you Bed and breakfast and self catering accommodation!